About Prof. hc. Dr. med. Stefan Gress
Sensualmedics is under the medical management of Prof. Stefan Gress - specialist for plastic and aesthetic surgery.
"I consider my work as an obligation to first-grade medical treatment, ultimate safety and patient satisfaction. Therefore the active regular attendance at the most important international medical conventions throughout the world is self-evident to me. Just that way you can ensure the supreme international standard of surgery technology and exemplary patient care."
All surgeries, all treatments, all materials and the infrastructure are regularly checked on quality, safety and patient satisfaction.
For several years Prof. Dr. Gress has worked for the leading protagonists of plastic surgery in Brazil and the USA. For more than 10 years he has been specialized in aesthetic surgery of the female genital area. During this time he has optimized several surgical methods and developed his own sensitive procedures. Following close co-operation with highly reputable specialists all over the world.
He continually ensures the highest international treatment standards for Sensualmedics. The state of the art.
Languages of Prof. Gress: german, english, portuguese and french.
Operative procedures in psychosexual sensitive areas require insightful surgeons with high levels of ethical standards, therefore our surgeons have determined the following fundamental rules:
- The patient is our top priority.
- The psychological and anatomical aspects of our patients are dealt with utmost discretion and respect. The carefull coordination of end result and motivation, in view of the medical possibilities is the aim of our responsible consultation.
- Operations are carried out exclusively by highly qualified medical specialists for plastic and aesthetic surgery, gynaecology and female urology with many years of practical experience.
- Operations on teenagers and youths can only be performed on those who are afflicted with serious functional disorders.
- Operations will be denied if the patient expectations are deemed too high, or from the doctors point of view, results will render little to no improvement.
- Not all medical possibilities make sense.
of the major international medical societies.
- ISAPS, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- IPRAS, International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- ASPS, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- DGPRÄC (VDPC) Deutsche Gesellschaft der Plastischen, Rekonstruktiven und Ästhetischen Chirurgen
- DGÄPC, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ästhetisch- Plastische Chirurgie