Operative procedures in psychosexual sensitive areas require insightful surgeons with high levels of ethical standards, therefore our surgeons have determined the following fundamental rules:
- The patient is our top priority.
- The psychological and anatomical aspects of our patients are dealt with utmost discretion and respect. The carefull coordination of end result and motivation, in view of the medical possibilities is the aim of our responsible consultation.
- Operations are carried out exclusively by highly qualified medical specialists for plastic and aesthetic surgery, gynaecology and female urology with many years of practical experience.
- Operations on teenagers and youths can only be performed on those who are afflicted with serious functional disorders.
- Operations will be denied if the patient expectations are deemed too high, or from the doctors point of view, results will render little to no improvement.
- Not all medical possibilities make sense.